Straight Healthcare Terms and Conditions
Renewal policy (all subscribers)
- Your Straight Healthcare subscription will automatically renew every month or year, depending on your subscription. You can cancel the automatic renewal anytime by logging in to your account, clicking the "Subscription" tab, and choosing "Cancel automatic renewal."
- You will be sent an email reminder six days before your subscription renews. Please ensure you received an email from us when you signed up and that your email client has not marked our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) as junk or spam.
- To cancel your subscription, email us at email@example.com and request cancellation. Refunds are based on the parameters below.
- $10/month subscribers can end their subscription by canceling the automatic renewal. No refunds are provided for partial months.
$100/year subscribers who have NOT completed any CME activities
$100/year subscribers who have completed any CME activities
- Cancel within 10 days of your initial subscription or renewal: We will refund $90 of your subscription (sorry, we get charged credit card fees even when we refund your payment)
- Cancel within 11 - 90 days of your initial subscription or renewal: We will refund $60 of your subscription
- Cancel after 90 days of your initial subscription or renewal: No refund will be made
- No refund for any cancellation
Continuing medical education (CME)
- All CME course fees are nonrefundable, regardless of whether the CME is completed